ORDER FROM DECEMBER 21, 2020
ORDER FROM DECEMBER 21, 2020
MAYOR OF THE MUNICIPALITY
Jezero, November 21 Street
On December 21, 2020
Pursuant to Article 22 of the Law on Protection and Rescue in Emergency Situations ("Official Gazette of Republika Srpska" number 121/12, 46/17), Article 43 of the Law on the Protection of the Population of Infectious Diseases ( "Official Gazette of Republika Srpska" number 90/17) and 82 of the Law on Local Self-Government ( "Official Gazette of Republika Srpska" number 97/169, 36/19), Article 67 and 88 Statute of Jezero Municipality ("Official Gazette of Jezero Municipality, number 8/17), and at the proposal of the Municipal Headquarters for Emergency Situations, in accordance with the Conclusion on the implementation of measures to respond to the occurrence of diseases caused by the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Republic of Srpska, number 65-1/20 from December 21, 2020, the Mayor of the Municipality brings:
on the implementation of measures to respond to the occurrence of diseases caused by the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Republic of Srpska
1. Public gatherings in groups of more than 50 people, live music in catering facilities for accommodation, food and drink and all private gatherings in groups of more than 10 people (weddings, baptisms, birthdays, celebrations and other family gatherings of a similar nature) are prohibited.
2. Citizens are obliged to wear protective masks (covered mouth, nose and chin) in the open and closed space and to adhere to protective measures of a physical distance of two meters, and indoors in addition to wearing a mask and maintaining a physical distance of two meters to adhere to the instructions of the PHI "Institute for Public Health, Public Health of the Republic of Srpska" for staying indoors, depending on the activity performed.
3. As an exception to point two, children younger than 7 years of age, persons with disabilities and persons with disabilities who perform sports and recreational activities within sports facilities are excluded.
4. Legal entities, entrepreneurs and natural persons, who provide services to citizens in direct contact, are obliged to provide services with a protected mask, to carry out disinfection measures, to provide masks to citizens who use their services, but do not have them, and to follow the instructions of PHI "Institute for Public Health, Public Health of the Republic of Srpska" for organizing work depending on the activity they perform.
5. Until January 15, 2021, working hours are limited to all types of catering facilities for food and beverages, regardless of whether they operate independently or within other facilities in which economic activity is performed (gas stations, accommodation facilities, etc.), organizers of games of chance (bookmakers, slot machine clubs, casinos, raffles, etc.) and the work of 24-hour stores exclusively through counter sales in the period from 06:00 to 22:00.
6. Until January 15, 2021, competitive activities of sports organizations and athletes are allowed exclusively without the presence of the public, in compliance with all epidemiological measures prescribed by PHI "Institute for Public Health, Public Health of the Republic of Srpska".
7. Entities that perform registered activities, entities in the field of catering, arts and entertainment (cinemas, theaters, museums, etc.) are obliged to organize their work in compliance with all epidemiological measures prescribed by PHI "Institute for Public Health, Public Health of the Republic of Srpska".
8. Legal entities as well as bodies of local self-government units and other entities exercising public authority should organize work from home for workers on jobs for which this is possible.
9. With the entry into force of this Order, Order No. 01-014-258-22 / 20 shall cease to be valid.
10. The order shall enter into force on the day of its issuance.
- bulletin boards;
- municipal website;