Youth bank Jezero - Second Call for Social Youth Projects
It's easiest to say “there is no money” – but there is!
For socially useful projects in Jezero, we now have 2.050 KM!
And how? Very easy:
- If you have an idea of how to improve life in your community, register your project by July 30, 2018 until 14:00.
- It is the community that chooses winners and votes for projects from August 24 to 30, 2018
- Winners are those projects with the highest number of votes (minimum 50)
Sign up if:
- You have a group of 3-7 members and members between 17 and 35 years old
- You are all registered in LONAC.pro
- You want to run a project on the territory of the municipality of Jezero
- You need a minimum of 500 KM from the Youth Bank and a maximum of 1,500 KM
- Individuals, businesses, institutions, non-governmental organizations will further support your project in goods or money or services in the amount of 50-200% of the requested amount
- The project will be implemented in the period from September 10 to December 10, 2018
In addition, the project should:
- Use the community in which it is being implemented
- Gather volunteers and has additional value - it is innovative, it includes those who are traditionally excluded, has a positive impact on the environment, looks at equality...
- Can be implemented within the specified time, with human resources and the required budget that is realistic, detailed and corresponds to the description of the project.
The Youth Bank will not consider the project:
- if it is submitted by one person, a non-governmental organization, a political party or a public institution
- which calls for any form of violence and discrimination or promotes alcohol, drugs or an unhealthy way of life
- in whose budget salaries and fees are paid to you who are implementing the project, and the procurement of weapons (even if it is for sports purposes) or equipment that is associated with weapons
- which is the purpose of purchasing electronic equipment. If the purchase of electronic equipment is necessary, in exceptional cases it may be approved in the amount higher than 30% of the grant received.
- if the costs cannot be paid through the bank account
- whose costs cover the rental of equipment from natural persons
Here are some important things:
- In order for the project to be considered, it is necessary that at least three people from the project team click on Send until July 30, 2017 (until 14:00) and the application status must be checked
- They start their project at LONAC in the GRANT OB PROJECT section
- If the project wins the campaign, the group is required to provide certificates proving community contribution and consent for work, if required by the owner of the site / competent institution
And in the end, do not worry about how to design and write a project, we wrote an excellent guide in which we explain everything step by step - How to get a project from the Youth Bank.
Also, read more about Youth Bank Jezero and who are members of the board that are working the first round of selection. (https://www.facebook.com/OmladinskaBankaJezero/)